CASA Open House
Learn more about CASA and how you can help the children in our community that are in the Juvenile Abuse and Neglect Court.
Talk to our volunteers, hear the impact and ask how YOU can be a part of the solution for children in our town.
CASA is a growing program and we always have volunteer opportunities. Here are some ways you can help:
- Become a CASA Volunteer
- Attend our events
- Become a Social Media Champion: follow, comment and share our social media posts
- Invite us to come speak to your businesses, churches and organizations
- Be a part of one of our many event committees
- Join our board of directors
Don't see something that interests you? Talk to us, we have a wide range of volunteering opportunities and we would love to work with you.
To learn more about us, and how to volunteer come to our next open house.
- In compliance with the Winnebago County Health Department, the State of Illinois, all physical open houses are postponed.
- We are having a virtual FAQ Session on Facebook Monday, March 23rd. We will be like at 10am and 4pm.
- Visit the Winnebago County CASA Facebook page to be a part of this event.
Have questions? Call us: 815-319-6880 or visit our website at: https://WinnebagoCountyCASA.org/
You can also learn more by viewing our Becoming a CASA brochure here.