2020 Change A Child's Story Auction Dinner
In compliance with the Winnebago County Health Department, the dinner auction is being postponed.
If you have already purchased tickets or raffle tickets, please be assured that your current RSVP/Sponsorship, and raffle tickets will be carried over to the new date. We are currently exploring dates in May, and will let you know as soon as we have more information.
If you have any questions please contact our office at:
Join us Thursday March 26th for our annual Dinner Auction for a chance to bid on some fun items, one of a kind experiences and more. Held at Forest Hills Country Club in Rockford, enjoy and evening of fine dining while raising money for a good cause. Buy tickets online or in our office for our 50/50 raffle. All proceeds go to Winnebago County CASA. Stay tuned for more on tickets, and event information.
- Currently, there are over 1,100 children in the Juvenile Abuse and Neglect Court in Winnebago County.
- 100 CASA Advocates serve 250 of those children, leaving over 900 without someone in their corner, advocating for their best interests.
- Children who have a CASA spend less time in foster care..
- One year of CASA advocacy costs less than one month ($4,000 per child per month) in foster care, saving tax-payer money.
- Children who have a CASA are less likely to re-enter the system once they have found a safe and permanent home.
- Go on sale February 19th
- $75 a ticket
- Dinner and cocktail information:
- 5:30 Cocktails, 6:45 dinner
- 50/50 Raffle:
- Tickets will be $10 each, 3 for $25.
- Live Auction Items:
- Such as but not limited to:Kiawah Condo and Firehouse birthday party
Don't forget to visit our page and Facebook page often as we will keep updating our silent and live auction items!