2020 Change A Child's Story Auction Dinner
The Dinner Auction is going Virtual and you are invited!
While social distancing may have postponed our annual Dinner Auction, but it is not stopping us! We will be moving forward with a Virtual Dinner Auction on Thursday, May 21st. We encourage you to support our mission by taking part in our annual tradition, but in a new way.
Here is what you should expect:
Bidding ends on 5/21 at 8pm.
- We will hold a virtual auction through www.32auctions.com. Items are ready for viewing.
- Items will be live to bid on begins 5/14 at 5:00pm and will close at 8:00 pm May 21, 2020.
- Link for auction is below.
- You can start bidding as soon as you enter your payment information.
- Bidding can be done anywhere, but we will only ship within the continental United States.
- To bid on an item you don't need to purchase a dinner ticket or a raffle ticket.
- Anyone can bid on the items until 8:00 pm May 21, 2020.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Item pickup will be AFTER 5/21 and will be coordinated with the winning bidder for drop off or shipping.
- There will not be any items for pickup at Forest Hills Country Club at dinner pickup on 5/21.
Dinner Orders are now closed.
- Curbside Dinner Pickup at Forest Hills Country Club between 5:30-7:00 PM.
- We will work with you to schedule a specific pick up time.
- There will be NO item pickup for winning bids at dinner pickup.
- Dinner tickets will still be on sale for $75.00 with your choice from the following meal options.
- Prime Rib, Broiled Salmon, Chicken Florentine or Ratatouille with goat cheese.
- Wine options available with dinner purchase.
Raffle tickets will be on sale on our website until 6pm on 5/21.
- Raffle tickets can be bought online or at our office.
- Tickets are 1 for $10 or 3 for $25.
- We will announce the winner live on Facebook at 7pm and contact them in the following days.
- To purchase tickets please follow the link below.
If you have already purchased tickets or raffle tickets, please be assured that your current RSVP/Sponsorship, and raffle tickets will be carried over to May 21st. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at: (815) 319-6880
Interested in becoming a mission or event sponsor?