2020 Change A Child's Story Auction Dinner
Join us for our annual Dinner Auction for a chance to bid on some fun items, one of a kind experiences and more. Held at Forest Hills Country Club in Rockford, enjoy and evening of fine dining while raising money for a good cause. Buy tickets online or in our office for our 50/50 raffle. All proceeds go to Winnebago County CASA. Stay tuned for more on tickets, and event information.
- Currently, there are over 1,100 children in the Juvenile Abuse and Neglect Court in Winnebago County.
- 100 CASA Advocates serve 250 of those children, leaving over 900 without someone in their corner, advocating for their best interests.
- Children who have a CASA spend less time in foster care..
- One year of CASA advocacy costs less than one month ($4,000 per child per month) in foster care, saving tax-payer money.
- Children who have a CASA are less likely to re-enter the system once they have found a safe and permanent home.
- Go on sale February 19th
- $75 a ticket
- Dinner and cocktail information:
- 5:30 Cocktails, 6:45 dinner
- 50/50 Raffle:
- Tickets will be $10 each, 3 for $25.
- Live Auction Items:
- Such as but not limited to:Kiawah Condo and Firehouse birthday party
Don't forget to visit our page and Facebook page often as we will keep updating our siglent and live auction items!