Why Guys For Kids?
We strive to be representative of the children we serve and are looking for: male volunteers, male volunteers of color, billingual male volunteers, and volunteers who are part of the LGBTQ+ community to help advocate for children in the Juvenile Abuse and Neglect Court.
Attend a CASA Open House and talk to our volunteers, learn about the impact CASA makes in our community, and see how you can change a child’s story.
CASA is a growing program and we always have volunteer opportunities. The are many ways you can help by:
- Becoming a CASA
- Attending our events: Bring a friend!
- Championing CASA on social media
- Inviting us to speak at your business, church, or other organization
- Taking part in one of our event committees
- Joining our Board of Directors